“Racing is lapping plus a whole other thrilling level of concentration and skill.”
Cars were once just a way to get from A to B for Sarah. Then she took ProFormance’s High Performance Driving Experience and the obsession began. Soon she was immersed in track driving and watching IMSA road racing and the Australian Supercars Championship series. She worked with The Heart of Racing team and eventually dived into PRO-3 racing herself. Her other passions are driving with the windows down, knitting, and video games.
Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceways, Sonoma Raceways, The Ridge Motorsports Park, and WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
ProFormance instruction since 2016. Sarah also volunteers with the NW Alfa Romeo Club.
- Racing Hero: Shane Van Gisbergen.
- Favorite Track: Pacific Raceways (to drive) and Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (to watch the Bathurst 1000).
- Favorite Road Car: Ferrari 458.
- Favorite Track Car: Porsche Cayman.
- Favorite Music: Jamiroquai and Stevie Wonder.
- Favorite Food: Apples.