“Relax, or you’ll die tensed up.” – Manfred Duske
Born in Kassel, Germany, Manfred started his racing career in a Formula Ford in 1974 because he says, it seemed like a good idea at the time. His racing experience includes tracks in the USA, Canada, and even the fabled Nürburgring Grand Prix Track. Manfred was twice named Driver of the Year by the Import Drag Racing Circuit (IDRC). These days he’s into endurance racing and “growing old gracefully.” Some of his racing experiences include:
- ICSCC, SCCA, NASA, FIA class CGT2 Championship: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2004, 2006.
- SPO Championship: 1996, 1997, 1998.
- 25 Hours of Thunderhill 8 years: In 2007 – 3rd Place ES, 5th overall, In 2008 – 4th Place ES, 7th Place overall.
- IRDC Driver of the Year in 1994 and 2005.
- 24 Hours at the Nürburgring Grand Prix Track in 2007 and 2008.
Mission Raceway Park, Nürburgring Nordschleife, Nürburgring Grand Prix Track, Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, Spokane Country Raceway, Thunderhill Raceway Park, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, and the Frozen Lake Ice Racing in Canada.
IRDC Driving Schools, Cascade Sports Car Club Driving Schools, and at ProFormance Racing School since 1994.
- Racing Hero: Hans Stuck.
- Favorite Track: Nürburgring Grand Prix Track.
- Favorite Road Car: BMW Z3.
- Favorite Track Car: Monte Carlo Stock Car.
- Favorite Music: Pretty much anything, except rap.
- Favorite Food: Anything not too spicy.