“All of the ProFormance crew want nothing more than to provide a SAFE, judgment-free environment to help our clients enjoy the most wonderful place on earth . . . A race track!”
A Bremerton, WA native, Justin had to wait until he was 5 years old to start motorsports with dirt bikes and ATVs. He made the move to on-road in 2010 when he bought his 2007 Audi RS4 and got involved with ProFormance driving days. He got his competition racing license in 2017.
Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
- Racing Hero: Walker Evans and his son Evan Evans.
- Favorite Track: The one I’m driving that day. But he dreams about driving WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Favorite Road Car: Pagani Zonda.
- Favorite Track Car: Pagani Zonda R.
- Favorite Music: Classic rock and EDM.
- Favorite Food: Yes.