“Where’s the finish line?” – John Ramsey
John started his racing career as a drag racer at national, divisional, and local races. He was a 1995 NHRA Division 6 winner. His passions include the Indianapolis 500, ‘60s Muscle Cars, MGA roadsters, and Model A Fords. “I love seeing the excitement and sense of accomplishment with ProFormance Racing School clients,” he says. “I know the feeling; I’m one of them!” Among his other distinctions, he was the driver of the Tesla P100D Ludicrous in 2017 T-Mobile YouTube cult hit video.
When not instructing or racing he very conveniently works as General Manager of Pacific Raceways.
2 years at ProFormance.
- Racing Hero: Dan Gurney.
- Favorite Track: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Pacific Raceways, and Silverstone Circuit.
- Favorite Road Car: Mustang GT.
- Favorite Track Car: Mazda Miata.
- Favorite Music: Soul, R&B, and Blues.
- Favorite Food: Anything BBQ.