“Yesterday’s History. Tomorrow’s a mystery. So live for today.” – Carroll Shelby
Christine fell in love with loud, fast cars while sliding through turns in her brother’s 1969 Mustang Mach 1. By high school, she was working in racing pits, changing wheels, and ducking chunks of hot rubber. A trip with a friend to Pacific Raceways and some experiences in the passenger seat of a race car led to ProFormance and eventual race licensing.
Christine is making her debut as an instructor and has already helped a multitude of drivers attain more on the track than they ever thought possible. She’s proud to be in the ranks at ProFormance!
- Racing Hero: Richard Petty. I mean, the man is a legend.
- Favorite Track: Pacific Raceways.
- Favorite Road Car: The ghost of my 2004 GTI VR6 (RIP).
- Favorite Track Car: My SO Rob’s 2020 Shelby GT350R.
- Favorite Music: Depends on the mood.
- Favorite Food: Anything Asian.