Women Setting the Pace-Novice High Performance
June 14 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$599.00 – $1,149.00
Women’s ONLY One-Day High Performance
Read more about the event here.
Added Bonus: Catered breakfast, lunch, Event T-Shirt, (indicate size in note’s field)
Lyn St. James Book, Photographer, Social after event, door prizes, fun and MORE!
No Experience necessary-use your car or rent one of ours.
Cost: $699 (includes any taxes and helmet rental)
Discounted $599 register by May 15th
Discounted $649 register by June 1st
Need a car?
Car Rentals available for an additional fee:
Toyota GT86 or equivalent $550.00 (manual or paddle-shift automatic)
In notes field: Please let us know if you prefer automatic or manual. Rental fee includes fuel.
If you are using your own car:
- Brakes must be in excellent condition.
- Tires must be in good condition, with adequate tread depth and no”plug repair” to punctures. Tire pressures set to manufacturer’s specs.
- All loose items inside the car and trunk must be removed prior to the driving exercises. Please leave these items at home, to avoid storage at Pacific Raceways Inc.
- Seat belts must be present and functional in both driver and passenger seats.
- Soft-top cars must have roll bar or DOT “pop-up” approved rollover device & be required to sign convertible waiver.
- No air or fuel is available on site at Pacific Raceways so you will want to come prepared with a full tank of fuel. Fuel refill available during lunch hour.
- You will be required to sign waiver documents (accident liability release) prior to driving instructions; a standard procedure for all events conducted at Pacific Raceways Inc.
Comments from past participants – just like you
“Every Driver Should Take This, Excellent!”
“A great day is a huge understatement….it was more fun (and great learning) that I ever expected it to be!! All the instructors were awesome!”
When your 24 yr. old son puts his arm around you, says, ‘Dad, that was an awesome day, thank you so much, I love you” – with 4 other men standing there – you know you hit a home run!!!!”
“What a great experience! Don is very knowledgeable and funny and the staff patient and professional.”
“I hope to come back again & experience that adrenaline rush and boost of confidence in the car!”
“What a BLAST that was. Oh man, all you say is true.”
“I loved it. The only regret is that I waited this long to come out to ProFormance.”
“Perfect, to have three stages to first learn the track then practice and finally master driving the road course.”
“Great to test the limits of the brakes in a safe structured environment.”
“Really fun, confidence-building and understanding what the car can do.”
“Already recommending this program with texting to friends! but not while driving! ”
“A fun, tough, challenging experience – I loved it!”
“Absolutely the best class I have ever taken!”
“I’ll be back tomorrow!”
Cancellations: We require 8 days notice for cancellation. Failure to notify our office, either by telephone or email prior to 8 days from your reserved school date will result in forfeiture of tuition. No refunds, exchanges, or credits are given for cancellation less than 8 days from the scheduled date.