“Simplify and add lightness.” – Colin Chapman
Will got into motorsports at a young age when his dad took him to a Figure 8 race at the Evergreen State Fair. The One-Day High Performance Driving Experience at ProFormance hooked him immediately on track driving, and he was soon doing club race weekends.
Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
William has only recently acquired the coveted Red Shirt of a ProFormance instructor, but he sees himself wearing it for a long time to come.
- Racing Hero: Jim Clark.
- Favorite Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchapms.
- Favorite Road Car: GMA T.50.
- Favorite Track Car: Pagani Huayra R.
- Favorite Music: Rock ‘n’ Roll.
- Favorite Food: Beef Stroganoff.