Director of Marketing
Born with a steering wheel in her hand, Siena is the person who keeps ProFormance growing through her expertise in marketing and social media. If it is of interest to ProFormance clients, Siena makes sure it reaches them through our Facebook and Instagram feeds and our YouTube channel.
Currently a Finance and International Business major at Villanova University’s School of Business in Pennsylvania, Siena has been immersed in motorsports her whole life, having attended the 24 hours of Daytona every year of her life – she was in victory lane for Don’s 2003 win at 9 months old! In 2009 she raced the Little Big Mans event in Le Mans, a kids’ race with replica race cars staged before the renowned main race.
There are no full-time desk jobs at ProFormance. When not strategizing or connecting with people online, Siena can be found helping out at the One-Day High Performance Driving Experience, assisting in flag marshalling, and track management. Of course, she’s a skilled performance driver herself. Along with her parents, she also devotes time to raising money for Team Seattle, the ProFormance charity race team.
- Birthplace: Bellevue, WA.
- Residence: Newcastle, WA.
- Enjoys: Reading, staying active, and traveling.
- Places Lived: Currently living in Villanova, PA!
- How did you get started in racing? Born into it! Some of my earliest memories are at the track learning how to drive anything with wheels and steering.
- Racing Hero: Sir Stirling Moss.
- Favorite Track: Circuit de Monaco.
- Favorite Road Car: Porsche 911 S.
- Favorite Track Car: Ferrari 488.
- Favorite Music: Depends on the mood!
- Favorite Foods: Pasta.