“In like a lamb, out like a lion!” – Thomas Fuller
Motor oil is in Kevin’s blood: his father was a self-taught mechanic. At 10 he moved to Washington and started karting on a shoestring family budget. Meeting his uncle, a PRO3 racer, inspired him to start track and SIM racing. After university, he settled on stage rally as his main passion. When he craves additional thrills, Kevin dives into video games and cryptocurrency.
Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, Sonoma Raceway, The Ridge Motorsports Park, and WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
9 years at ProFormance and 7 years at Dirtfish Rally School.
- Racing Hero: Nigel Mansell.
- Favorite Track: The Ridge Motorsports Park.
- Favorite Road Car: BMW E36 M3.
- Favorite Track Car: Toyota SW20 MR2.
- Favorite Music: The kind that matches the environment.
- Favorite Food: Burrito. So many options, and it’s portable!