“Wanna go again?”
As much Ken he loves driving, he really enjoys sitting in the right-hand seat and helping people do things they never thought possible. A veteran of Formula V and PRO3 championships, Ken has raced on tracks all over the US, and has more than 25 years’ experience as a high-performance driving instructor, with two decades at ProFormance.
Why has Ken been teaching with ProFormance so long? His only explanation: “Time flies when you’re having the high-octane time of your life!”
Some of his racing experiences include:
- Began High Performance Driving in 1994 with the BMW ACA.
- Started racing in 1998.
- Championships in FV and PRO3.
- Authored PRO3 Rules v1.0.
- GrandAm 2006.
- Professional Driver since 2005.
Bremerton Raceway, Circuit of the Americas, Daytona International Raceway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Lime Rock Park, Mission Raceway Park, Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, Road America, Spokane Country Raceway, The Ridge Motorsports Park, Thunderhill Raceway Park, Utah Motorsports Campus, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, and World Wide Technology Raceway.
Chief Instructor, BMW ACA, 1995 – 1998. Chief Instructor, IRDC, 2000 – 2003. Instructor, ProFormance, 1998 -Current. Private Coach, 2005 – Current. Jaguar Performance Academy, 2012 – Current.
- Racing Hero: Bill Spotnitz.
- Favorite Track: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Favorite Road Car: 1989 BMW E30 325is.
- Favorite Track Car: PRO3 BMW!
- Favorite Music: Classic Rock.
- Favorite Food: Taco Time. Yum!