- This event has passed.
Women’s Only Lapping Day
July 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$175.00 – $415.00
IN Partnership with Bellevue BMW
ANNUAL Women’s Only Driving Day
Intermediate and Advanced Drivers $280 includes lunch. Half day option $200. Coaching available at an additional $135.00
Check in opens at 8 am Driver’s Meeting at 8:30 am. End time 4:30 pm. Includes Lunch, helmet rental, door prizes, & more!
Group 1 on track by 9 am for 2 solid hours of lapping fun! Coaches available.
Car Preparation Checklist:
* Brakes should be in excellent condition
* Tires… good condition, adequate tread depth, and no”plug repair” to punctures. Tires should also be over-inflated by approximately 2-4psi…over normal specs (i.e. 38 psi front and 42 psi rear…cold)
* All loose items inside the car and trunk must be removed prior to the driving exercises. Please leave these items at home, to avoid storage at Pacific Raceways Inc.
* Seat belts-must be present and functional in both driver and passenger seats
* Soft-top cars must have roll bar or DOT “pop-up” approved rollover device.
* No air or fuel is available on site at Pacific Raceways so you will want to come prepared with a full tank of fuel.
* Cars being jacked up in the paddock area must be supported by a jack stand
* Wheel bearings good (no mechanical wobble in the wheels)
* Lug nuts – verify they are tight
* Brake pedal is firm when pumped a couple times *Brake lines in good condition (not cracked or ballooned)
* Brake pads – enough pad left for the upcoming day?
* Brake lights working
* Engine hoses and belts in good condition
*Throttle return springs in good condition
*Fluid levels (coolant, oil, transmission, differential, etc.)
* Fluid caps on tight
* No fluid leaks
* Nothing loose on the car body
* Battery tie-down is tight
* Tighten the spare tire, jack, and tools
* If your wheels have any pop-out caps or inserts, take them off