Test & Tune for Closed, Open Wheel Race & Sport Lapping
May 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm $225.00 – $295.00
Friday, May 26th
Test & Tune for Open and Closed Wheel Race Cars & High Performance Sport Lapping Group.
$295 includes lunch.
Intermediate & Advanced Lapping Day See schedule & car preparation checklist below.
Next Step for the Novice driver returning for additional FUN! Intermediate lapping with coaching to earn your solo upgrade.
Register & online payment below. Questions? 253.630.5130
Schedule & Car Prep
Registration opens at 7:30 AM.
8:15 Driver’s Meeting
9:00 Sport Lapping Group
9:20 Closed Wheel Group
9:40 Open Wheel (minimum 8 to have a dedicated 20 minute run group)
End time 4:30 pm
High Performance Driving Checklist:
Brakes should be in excellent condition.
*Tires… good condition, adequate tread depth, and no”plug repair” to punctures. Tires should also be over-inflated by approximately 2-4psi…over normal specs (i.e. 38 psi front and 42 psi rear…cold)
* All loose items inside the car and trunk must be removed prior to the driving exercises. Please leave these items at home, to avoid storage at Pacific Raceways Inc.
* Seat belts-must be present and functional in both driver and passenger seats
* Soft-top cars must have roll bar or DOT “pop-up” approved rollover device.
* No air or fuel is available on site at Pacific Raceways so you will want to come prepared with a full tank of fuel.
* Cars being jacked up in the paddock area must be supported by a jack stand
* Wheel bearings good (no mechanical wobble in the wheels)
* Lug nuts – verify they are tight
* Brake pedal is firm when pumped a couple times *Brake lines in good condition (not cracked or ballooned)
* Brake pads – enough pad left for the upcoming day?
* Brake lights working
* Engine hoses and belts in good condition
*Throttle return springs in good condition
*Fluid levels (coolant, oil, transmission, differential, etc.)
* Fluid caps on tight
* No fluid leaks
* Nothing loose on the car body
* Battery tie-down is tight
* Tighten the spare tire, jack, and tools
* If your wheels have any pop-out caps or inserts, take them off