Private Test Day
September 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Cars being jacked up in the paddock area must be supported by a jack stand
- Tires must have even wear and good tread depth, with no delaminating chunks, flat spots or cords
- Wheel bearings must be good (no mechanical wobble in the wheels)
- Lug nuts – verify they are tight.
- Brake pedal must be firm when pumped a couple of times.
- Brake lines must be in good condition (not cracked or ballooned)
- Brake pads must have sufficient pad left for a day of lapping
- Brake lights must be functional
- Engine hoses and belts must be in good condition.
- Throttle return springs must be in good condition.
- Fluid levels must be adequate (coolant, oil, transmission, differential, etc.)
- Fluid caps on tight.
- No fluid leaks.
- Nothing can be loose on the car body.
- Battery tie-down must be tight.
- Absolutely every loose item in the car must be removed. Check the floor, the dash, under the seats, and in the trunk. If it’s not bolted down, take it out.
- Empty the trunk.
- Tighten the spare tire, jack, and tools.
- Pop-out caps or inserts on wheels must be removed
- Tire pressure – be sure to set the cold tire pressures before you drive the car. Generally, you’ll want to set them at least 2-4 PSI above normal pressures based on track conditions and weather.
Cancellations: We require 8 days notice of cancellation. Failure to notify our office, either by telephone or writing, prior to 8 days of your reserved school date will result in forfeiture of your tuition. Payment in full required 8 days prior to the clinic. No refunds, credits, or exchanges are given for cancellation less than 8 days from scheduled date with full 100% tuition due. No refunds or credit due to mechanical or weather day of event. Prices subject to change without notice. Sorry, but some restrictions may apply.
This is not competition driving, This is a high speed driving school, on a racetrack, under close supervision by instructors. While the overriding consideration during the operation of the event is safety, incidents may occur that could cause vehicle damage and/or personal injury. You will be driving in a class session with other students and instructors whose vehicles may be uninsured and/or unregistered.