NOVICE, Intermediate, Advanced Lapping
January 29, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm $275.00 – $825.00
Welcome to our 6th Annual Winter Driving Series…where we take advantage of Pacific Raceways being available on weekends!
On any given summer or winter day, the NW weather is ever-changing. We encourage our drivers to take advantage of these dynamic weather conditions and come out to the track to learn and have fun while playing cars with us.
This series has proved very popular with our clients, so we highly encourage your to preregister to avoid the disappointment of being sold out. But remember same day on-site registration for drivers who are solo are always welcome. We will do our best to fit you in as space warrants.
NOVICE $325.00 Includes helmet rental, full day program, lunch, & FUN! 9-4:30 pm See schedule & car preparation checklist below.
Intermediate & Advanced Lapping $275.00 8-4:30 pm includes lunch.
Next Step for the Novice driver returning for additional FUN!
Drivers returning from the Introduction to Lapping day are required to take (60 minutes) of additional training for their solo upgrade. $200.00
Register & online payment below. Questions? 253.630.5130
Schedule & Car Prep
NOVICE arrival time for check by 9 am. Classroom starts at 9:15 am
Intermediate & Advanced Registration open at 7:30 am. Driver’s Meeting at 8:15 am
High Performance Driving Checklist:
Brakes should be in excellent condition.
*Tires… good condition, adequate tread depth, and no”plug repair” to punctures. Tires should also be over-inflated by approximately 2-4psi…over normal specs (i.e. 38 psi front and 42 psi rear…cold)
* All loose items inside the car and trunk must be removed prior to the driving exercises. Please leave these items at home, to avoid storage at Pacific Raceways Inc.
* Seat belts-must be present and functional in both driver and passenger seats
* Soft-top cars must have roll bar or DOT “pop-up” approved rollover device.
* No air or fuel is available on site at Pacific Raceways so you will want to come prepared with a full tank of fuel.
* Cars being jacked up in the paddock area must be supported by a jack stand
* Wheel bearings good (no mechanical wobble in the wheels)
* Lug nuts – verify they are tight
* Brake pedal is firm when pumped a couple times *Brake lines in good condition (not cracked or ballooned)
* Brake pads – enough pad left for the upcoming day?
* Brake lights working
* Engine hoses and belts in good condition
*Throttle return springs in good condition
*Fluid levels (coolant, oil, transmission, differential, etc.)
* Fluid caps on tight
* No fluid leaks
* Nothing loose on the car body
* Battery tie-down is tight
* Tighten the spare tire, jack, and tools
* If your wheels have any pop-out caps or inserts, take them off