“Fast turns, slow hands; slow turns, fast hands.” – Don Kitch Jr.
Randy came to ProFormance with a background of 28 years in law enforcement (Bremerton Police). He got into racing the ICSCCA PRO3 cars after joining the staff of ProFormance. Randy is a fourth-generation resident of Kitsap County. Raised in Port Gamble, Randy now resides in Port Orchard. He is married to Leah and has an adult son and daughter (both married), and two grandchildren.
Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
ProFormance Racing School and an Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) Instructor. He also is credited with getting two teenagers through their early driving years. Randy has been a ProFormance instructor since 2012.
- Racing Hero: Jackie Stewart, Cale Yarborough, and Al Unser.
- Favorite Track: Pacific Raceways, but pretty much any road course.
- Favorite Road Car: Porsche Cayman.
- Favorite Track Car: PRO3 BMW.
- Favorite Music: Contemporary Christian, early Beatles, classic rock, R&B, and pretty much anything good.
- Favorite Food: Anything my wife makes is usually very good.