“Fast turns, slow hands; slow turns, fast hands.”
Randy came to ProFormance with a background of 28 years in law enforcement. He credits Don Kitch Jr. with getting him into racing. A native of Bremerton and Port Gamble, Randy now resides in Port Orchard, WA where he takes good care of his family and his Morris Minor 1000 when he’s not on the track.
Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
ProFormance Racing School, Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) Instructor. He also is credited
with getting two teenagers through their early driving years. ProFormance instructor since 2012.
- Racing Hero: Jackie Stewart, Cale Yarborough, and Al Unser.
- Favorite Track: The Ridge Motorsports Park, but pretty much any road course.
- Favorite Road Car: Porsche Cayman.
- Favorite Track Car: PRO3 BMW.
- Favorite Music: Contemporary Christian, early Beatles, Classic Rock, R&B, and pretty much anything good.
- Favorite Food: Anything my wife makes is usually very good.