“Take up your space: Let the car use the whole track. Let yourself believe you have a place here.” – Michele Graaff
Michele was a self-admitted “well-behaved driver” until she got her first MINI and learned how much fun driving can be. Taking ProFormance’s One-Day High Performance Driving Experience convinced her that she wanted to be on the track as often as possible. Lapping and autocross eventually led to ICSCC Conference racing.
Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
Michele comes from an educational background, enjoys the learning process, and knows the value of steady practice. The ProFormance team, along with a few driving mentors, opened her up to new ways of thinking. Michele wants new performance drivers to experience this life-changing growth and learning.
- Racing Hero: Sabine Schmitz.
- Favorite Track: Pacific Raceways.
- Favorite Road Car: Anything that corners well and has heated seats.
- Favorite Track Car: 2013 MINI Cooper GP2.
- Favorite Music: Whatever I can sing to in the car.
- Favorite Food: I could eat a cheeseburger every day for life.