“There is a great desire of mine to improve, to get better – that makes me happy. Every time I feel that I am slowing down my learning process that doesn’t make me very happy. That applies not only as a racing driver, but as a man.” – Ayrton Senna
Igor came from Moscow, Russia, and found his passion by doing the ProFormance One-Day High Performance Driving Experience. He’s done SCCA racing in the Northwest and has driven and/or instructed all over California, Oregon, and Washington.
Fernley 95A Speedway, Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, Sonoma Raceway, The Ridge Motorsports Park, Thunderhill Raceway Park, and WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
Hooked on Driving and various car clubs in the Pacific Northwest.
- Racing Hero: Juan Manuel Fangio.
- Favorite Track: Thunderhill Raceway Park.
- Favorite Road Car: Porsche 911.
- Favorite Track Car: Viper ACR.
- Favorite Music: Aphex Twin.
- Favorite Food: Fried Ice Cream.