“If you want to race cars or go fast, do it on the track – not on the street.” – Duane Martinsen
A Washington native, Duane started his driving career in autocross. After many years conquering the traffic cones he started racing personal watercraft, and eventually moved back to land and started racing.
He’s been a member of the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs since 2008, including two stints as an assistant steward.
Mission Raceway Park, Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceways, Portland International Raceway, Spokane County Raceway, and The Ridge Motorsports Park.
Duane has been an ICSCC instructor since 2010.
- Racing Hero: Ayrton Senna.
- Favorite Track: Spokane Country Raceway.
- Favorite Road Car: Porsche 911 or 928.
- Favorite Track Car: Mazda RX-7.
- Favorite Music: Volbeat.
- Favorite Food: Too many to list.